We want to share 3 benefits our clients tell us they got from mystery shopping Programs Q1 2018….
- Increasing cross sales by getting staff to really believe that the customer needs to understand the other products. (Many staff don’t believe in what they are doing & it comes across to customers)
- Identifying changes in language and behaviour to significantly increase conversions and gain new customers. (Actually less work & more business)
- Increasing frontline staff motivation by showing them how good their offering is as compared to the competitors (The majority thought they were expensive)
- Uncovering regulatory risks that had slipped under the radar – E.G staff giving advice on an information only service. (This puts management on the front foot with their regulators)
- Ensuring frontline staff demonstrate the brand values of the organisation and giving them evidential feedback from customers. (This is very powerful in brand-led organisations and it significantly increases revenue)
- Giving management a real view of what is happening at the customer-facing part of the business so they can reward appropriately and focus on continuous development.
To discuss how this might apply to your business contact us: