Clarity 4D profiling
Personality Profiling enables Individuals and teams to:
- Understand more about your preferences on communication & behavior.
- How to build relationships with every personality type.
- How to become more creative.
- How to become a strong team member in every situation.
- Discover areas of hidden potential you can tap into which can propel you forward in life.
- Increase your power to Influence anybody.
Why do clients use personality profiling?
- To develop stronger teams.
- To give sales staff & customer service staff a better understanding of how to relate to different personality types. Improving sales and customer satisfaction.
- To assist with culture change and staff engagement.
- To achieve more effective coaching.
- Leadership and Management Development.
- Equality and diversity – a framework to engage in difficult discussions.
- Corporate ethics to understand who is most likely to break the rules.
Discover the benefits of personality profiling
Typical Client Results
- A technology firm used the framework with all teams to get every member of staff engaged and to reduce the energy being spent on internal turf wars. This was in conjunction with the development and ‘buy in’ to a significant revenue growth plan. This plan required a change in behaviors.(references available)
- Profiles were used as part of sales training. A financial services division achieved 40% growth over 12 months.(references available). A sales team were trying to achieve significant growth in a low cost competitive market by introducing more complex products. This required a change in attitude and approach to clients.